Two Legal Secretary positions have arisen, working for an established Pontefract Law Firm based within their Industrial Disease Team.
The candidate will be required to provide a full range of secretarial support to a team of fee earners.
Duties to include the following:-
- Ensure that all work related supporting documents are processed within the required timescales
- Typing using digital dictation – ideally with a typing speed of 55wpm + with high level of accuracy
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Client liaison – through email, over the telephone, taking messages and face to face
- Diary Management
- File management using in-house legal case management system
- Producing documents and reports
- Covering reception, dealing with overflow calls to ensure high standards of client care are being met
For further information, please contact Legal Recruiter Amy at Apple Personnel on 01977 705 049 or email@example.com
Apple Personnel aim to deliver the highest standards, so you can be assured your application will be handled with professionalism and care.